Jun

Heart Matters

The plethora of self-help books,seminars,counselors,psychologists and pschiatrist not to mention the excessive use of anti psychotic drugs- mood uppers and downers/antidepressants,antianxiety,sedatives,narcotics,etc exist to help us cope with life. Is it possible to seek a more fulfilling ,productive,enjoyable,and “Healthy” life ?  We will dialogue about the ill effects of stress,anxiety,etc and those of the out of balance non intentionally pattern and apathy of life as we know and fell it now.

How do we fill the hole in our soul ?

6 Responses to “Heart Matters”

1. 1 FellowGardner
    June 22, 2010 at 7:53 am

The”HOLE” is filled by a vital, living relationship with Jesus Christ. This alone will satisfy the longings of the soul. The longings of our soul are so deep that we cannot even identify them….we only see the effect of those longings. Jesus was clear when he said that He is the vine (life) and we are the branches. We get our life by living in and through Him. I have never mastered this…..but have had glimpses of it as I consciously lay down myself (to die as Christ said).

I struggle with this every day. My fears and “quick fixes” almost always dominate my desire to do what Jesus says will bring me life.

2. 2 Nicholas Davis
    June 22, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Interesting blog. I hope to keep reading your future posts.

3. 3 lr
    August 19, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Look forwsrd to contemplating and giving feedback relative to these matters and discussing those of my own heart. signed, prettywitty

4. 4 Kerry
    September 13, 2011 at 9:43 pm

The more you love mankind, the smaller the hole gets.

5. August 2, 2014 at 4:14 pm

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social
    networks!

6. August 5, 2014 at 3:41 am

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one!
    It’s on a totally different topic but it has
    pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!